Sandra McCright is a Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT). She earned her massage therapy license in 2012 and started her business No Worries Massage & Bodywork, LLC in late 2015. Sandra is a professional member of Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals.
"Help people in pain" was a goal I stated on my application to Body Wisdom School of Massage Therapy. At that time my knees were sore from running and I had endured other aches and pains from training to run marathons and ride in RAGBRAI. Unfortunately, while I was training, I didn't know how much a massage therapist could do to relieve my aches and pains.
The massage I provide is tailored for each client’s need with a focus on the greater good of the client.
- Body Wisdom School of Massage Therapy graduate, August 2012
- Course electives include: deep tissue, neuromuscular, positional release, advanced stretching, myofascial and geriatric
- Continuing Education
- Bodywork in End-of-Life-Care: Journeys in Dying
- Ashiatsu Barefoot Massage
- Pulsing & Rebalancing
- Thai on the Table
- Pregnancy Massage
- Shoulder issues and treatment
- Reiki 1 and 2 certified
- 25 years of corporate life in Information Technology
- Math teacher, New York City, 2 years
- Columbia University Teachers College, MA, Mathematics Education
- Peace Corps, Central African Republic, 3 years
- University of Arkansas, BS, Computer Science